Sunday, December 7, 2008

after the finish line

Yup, I did it. It was tough but the thought of my wife laughing at me for not making it to the finish line kept me going. According to my nike+, I finished in 1:38:40. Not something that I could be proud of but at least I got a medal for completing the run.

My feet were in so much pain when I reached my house. I immediately soaked them in salted hot water. "It's a recipe from a magazine", my mum-in-law said. Afterwards, I let my wife do some massaging with her amazingly strong fingers. Took a small nap and had my lunch.

I hope my buddies are doing okay in the exam. They should be almost done by now. If you're reading this blog, we should totally gather up some time this week!

Anyway, the amazing Mike Stern and Dave Weckl are scheduled to play in next year's Mosaic Music Festival. Jazz lovers around, this is an event not to be missed. Ticket sale's on from this Thursday. More details on www.mosaicmusicfestival.com

4 comments:

melur said...

cha cha ama inara beneran jadi piknik di garis finish?

Fakhrur said...

wewww.. congrats man! 1:38 is not bad ;)

ah sheisse.. mike stern is coming to town? lucky you

melur said...

yah bay, update lagi donk? :p

Fakhrur said...

tau.. msh ngos2an ya bay? mana mike stern-nya??