I started doing short runs since 2 months back. Until now my runs are... still short :( I can't seem to break through the 5-K barrier. I even bought a pair of Nike running shoes and Nike plus to track my runs but they only managed to give me motivation to run at the time when I brought them home from the store... *sigh. I can't back out now so I guess I will need to suck it up and just try to do the best I can.
They say you could dedicate your run. Well, I have decided to dedicate my run to 4 of my buddies who would need to tackle the "marathon" of difficult questions this Sunday as well. They are Bachol, Puger, Juanda and Enry and they are going to sit for the CFA Level 1 examination. Good luck guys and may the force be with you!

3 comments:
bisa lah bay.. pelan2, atur napas, jaga ritme.. denger lagu yg bikin semangat, pilih "power song" yg pas.. good luck man!
mungkin aja abis lari baju yang difoto bisa muat bayy..
*msa' sih gak muat? masih bertanya2.. *
gue sedang membayangkan chamil dan inara menggelar tikar di garis finish, bawa keranjang piknik, terus si bayu ngos-ngosan sampe situ... lucuuuuu sekaliii ^^;
Post a Comment