Our newest star of the house is still dwelling in mummy's tummy. This stream of anticipation keeps on getting me on the edge. "Is today the day? Will it be tomorrow? What if it happens tonight? Where did i put my phone? Have I packed the baby stuff? Will the taxi come quickly? Will the taxi driver panic? Can I leave my work behind? What if somebody really needs me at office?................", these are just some of the things going through my mind right now.
Good thing there's Survivor finale going on, it helps me to keep both my focus and my cool. I was actually thinking of writing something about CFA related stuff. Perhaps, I might use this blog to express my thought process when studying the level 1 & 2 curriculum, to share the things that I didn't understand at first and how I finally managed to put the pieces together (at least for level 1). But this would make my blog quite boring so maybe next time.
An update for ex-Agasi (Anak Gaul Singapura) out there: our group has just gone bigger. We have a lot of new faces and we have a new activity called "Board Game Night". I don't wanna brag about it. You guys just have to visit us or come back and live here to find out =P..... Sorry guys, but my wife really misses you all and hopes that you all will be back here someday.
Do say your prayers for my wife and here's a piece of John Mayer's song that has been her favorite since long time ago:
"So fathers be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughter too"
Download Lagu Bigbang Loser.mp3
11 years ago

3 comments:
lebih deg2an merit apa punya anak sih??
hehe.. just curious..
gw yakiiiiinnnn pasti jawabannya: punya anak :)
bay, mana update an...
btw udah ngerti prosedur paspor dan PR nya kan ya?
Post a Comment